Thursday, May 21, 2009

Melbourne Kitchen Tales

In the past few months, I found my interest in food to have grown exponentially. In a city like Melbourne, one is spoilt for choice - the perils of multiculturalism. You find yourself sometimes undecided as to what to eat and making a decision can be somewhat taxing.

My friends at work have already dubbed me "the lean, mean, eating machine." All I can talk about is food and all that I can think about is food. So, I thought, what would be the best way to express my passion for food other than eating?

I started taking photos of everything that I eat in restaurants and dishes that I have cooked myself with the intention of starting a food blog.

Without further ado, welcome to Melbourne Kitchen Tales.

I hope you enjoy it as much I. Cheers!

2 comments:

TED said...

ITs amazing how many expats start up food blogs. I love food and especially new dishes. I will keep my eye out for new ways to recycle the Christmas Turkey
Nice site by the way, you should add your blog to The Expat Directory and your food blog too. Its an online directory/resource for expatriates, I think our users would find your blog interesting.

Have a great New Year, wishing you the best of health to you and your family

Kind Regards,

Ted

cheap bus hire said...

Thanks for sharing this.