Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Sassy Melbournite Version 2.0

It's been a year since I last posted something in this blog. I guess life has been a bit busy. So, I've been married for a whole year. What can I say? Marriage does not change anything contrary to popular belief. Hubby and I are still very much in love. We still do the same things that we used to do. We still value our independence and spend time with our own friends from time to time. I guess the only difference is that we now run a household together and are thinking about having kids... seriously.

The blog may look a bit droll compared to my previous template. I guess I am more for simplicity nowadays. I am still the Sassy Melbournite, but more mature and focused on what I want to achieve in life.

The past year has given me a lot to think about - career, marriage, love, kids - I've just about figured out what's important for me. I have re-shuffled my life and went through a much-needed reboot.

And the result - Sassy Melbournite Version 2.0 - Faster, Stronger, and Sassier!

I hope you enjoy her as much as I :-)

1 comment:

[vayie] said...

Hello and welcome back to the blogosphere!