Monday, July 28, 2008

Two things that made my weekend complete...






























The "techie" in me is very much alive and well!!!


Full HD LCD Televisions and Blu-Ray compatible gaming stations are not overrated my dear friends - they are a necessity! Crisp, motion-flow, realistic picture quality and sound - it's every nerds' wet dream come to life!


To top that off, we'll be getting an upgrade on our cable TV connection and will be getting full HD on all channels!


Looks like I'll be raking in a lot of overtime on my "couch potato" duties...

3 comments:

Jaz said...

Is that the new Samsung Crystal design you have there in the pic? I've heard from friends that it's one good pick, so probably, I'll end up purchasing one as well for our new condo =)

Jennie said...

Hi Jaz. Yup, that's the one! It is a very good pick in my opinion compared to Sony Bravia. The "blacks" in the Samsung makes the pictrue more realistic and shadows more defined. I highly recommend it!

Urban Warrior said...

Hmm.. looks like someone's living room isn't going to be vacant for a looooooong time =)