Monday, April 17, 2006

Thoughts...

I love wireless internet! I have recently acquired a router that would enable me to lug my laptop around anywhere in the house and get into the world wide weberverse. My house is now my very own internet hotspot!

Hooray for fabulous technology!

*****

The only downside is the fact that I will no longer be sitting on my uncomfortable study chair to surf the net and will rather be in the comfort of my bed... downside is that I won't be getting any sleep!

*****

I have bought a total of 6 cd's this weekend! Aside from the 3 I bought a few days ago, I bought cd's of the Ramones, Everything But The Girl, and Tears for Fears. I spent close to $100 just on music alone! Ack!

*****

It's my dearest fiance's birthday next Monday. I already gave him his gifts - I know, I'm too excited for my own good! I got him a moss green Ralph Lauren knitted jumper for the cold months and a book called The Ultimate History of Fast Cars. Arnie is an absolute car nut! He's in heaven!

*****

I am a self-professed in-house karaoke addict. Nuts, I know. At least people here are polite and clap when I sing and not boo me out of the place! Har har har!

*****

I had an impromptu meeting with the National Operations Director of the company I work for. She told me about a new position within the company that she reckons would be up my league and would be perfect for my skills. She reckons I should go for it. It's a national position in-charge of strategic planning and training of processes within the company's in-house records management system. Fantastic opportunity, so I might just give it a go.

Crossing my fingers!

*****

I just can't wait to get married! For the past few months, Arnie has been sleeping over my place every weekend. This easter holidays have been the longest he's stayed over. He was here for 4 days and 3 nights! He just left around 30 minutes ago because we have work tomorrow. I miss him already :(

*****

I have a whole album of Arnie's photos from back in the 80's! The hairstyles and the clothes just blows me away! It's a good laugh but he was so cute too! :)

*****

Have I mentioned I love technology? My iPod and speakers are now a fixture in my room. I also bring it with me to work so I can have the luxury of listening to music I love and enjoy. My mum almost fainted when she found out how much it costed me. Eeep! Sorry, mum :p

No comments: