Thursday, January 11, 2007

I'm back and sassier than evah!

Hello my blog friends! Sorry for the long hiatus but I enjoyed my break too much that even when I went back to work, I honestly felt like I was still on holiday! It's already the second week of the first month of the new year and we are yet to get back to normal working pace.

It's been a blast this past Christmas and New Year. I don't want to bore you guys with the details but it basically involved:

  1. Shopping
  2. Lots of alcohol
  3. Lots of late nights
  4. Lots of yummy food
  5. Lots of cuddling with the hubby
  6. Days and days of not logging into the net

I am now getting back to my gym routine and try to work off all those cheeses (blame Arnie's sister) and wine (can't blame anyone but myself) I gorged myself in.

I am also going to stop with the shopping. All these after Christmas sales is driving me mad and makes me reach for my already empty wallet over and over again! Damn these capitalist maniacs!

How about you people? How was the holidays for you?

Till next time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

welcome back to both of us, sistah! although, only jher has gone to the gym. (why is everyone pressuring me to go back to the gym??? hwaaaa) hahahaha!