Saturday, March 26, 2005

You're The One That I Want... sigh...

I am not singing along to some Grease karaoke special or anything like that...

Two weeks ago, my lovely partner Arnie got some free tickets to the annual Melbourne Motor Show which is the same week as the Australian Grand Prix. I was very excited by this, since I have been planning to feast my eyes on something that I have been wanting to buy for myself... if only I had the funds >sigh<... This is definitely on my wish list...



The new Mini Cooper S Cabrio... 125 kw of power with a 4 cylinder 1.6 litre supercharged engine... perfect for today's atrocious petrol prices!



If I was only rich, I could have taken one of these babies home already! How frustrating!!!



One of these days... you will be mine!!!! hahahahahahahaha!!!! >maniacal laughter<

Jennie is currently under sedation... just don't show her any posters or TV commercials of the Cabrio...

No comments: