I have been feeling angsty lately. I should consider myself luckier than most Filipinos especially during this time of the year. I've done my Christmas shopping, will be hosting an elaborate party on the 27th (it's Boxing Day holiday here), and will be spending heaps of time with Arnie, family and friends.
The reasons for my "downer" feeling lately are:
1. I miss my family and friends back in the Philippines.
2. The racially fueled riots in Sydney between the White Australians and Lebanese. It's the year 2005, for crying out loud!
3. I'm missing my DLSU block reunion this year.
4. I won't be having a holiday till February.
5. I have a feeling that I won't be going back to Manila for a visit before I get married.
I know, such simple things, but I can't help feeling sad about it. I guess this is part of living in a foreign country. It ain't all steak and onions...