Friday, December 08, 2006

I wish I was the first...

I am in love with Arnie and have been for the past six years.


No other man has invoked womanly feelings from me. He made me aware of my desires and allowed me to let go of my inhibitions without judging me but instead, supported and guided me in finding my way.


We enjoy our lives together. It's barely a week and we are both settling into our shared domestic lives very well. We are very compatible in every way, if you get my drift.


Amidst the packing, I stumbled across old pictures of him when he was in his 20s.


Regardless of the 80s garb and hairstyles, he looked so cute, so taut, and so hot.


Not that he isn't less of a hottie now, but a young Arnie?


It made me quite... excited.


God, you'd think that having sex with the same man for six years would have quelled any pent up frustrations, huh?


Damn photos!


Just looking at a younger Arnie made me think, if we met around the time he was 25 I would have been 16... yikes!


But it still didn't stop me from fantasizing... how about when he was 18? Around the height of his clubbing days? If I were the same age as him, we could have met in one of the numerous night clubs he frequented back then. Apparently, he was an exceptional dancer - still is now - and anything could have happened...


I understand that experience is the best teacher. Arnie at 18 would not be the same as Arnie at 31 (his age when I first met him), but still... that young, firm, taut, cycling God that was MY Arnie...


Have to get a cold shower now...



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cold shower talaga??? hahahahaha! na-eskandalo ako, mare! charing! hahahaha! haaaay. but i cant blame you. it would be nice to have a taste (mmmmm...hahaha) of the young arnie, but he is sexier and spicier now that he has stacked up all the life (and sex? hahahaha) experiences of which you are now benefiting, dahlin. hahahaha! and a guy who thinks of/agrees on a weekend getaway? beyond hotness, gurl...

about being the "first", jher actually reacted about why not being "the first" or having this title as posted. sharing you this entry: http://aborrowedlife.wordpress.com/2006/07/31/the-one-that-got-away/

hugs and kisses! :-)

Unknown said...

Hahaha! I love this entry. I guess you were not meant to meet him when you were both young. Despite the age and experience, he's still the same Arnie-- the same one with much, much more to offer. Good for ya, girl! :)