Friday, November 25, 2005

Short break...

Seeing that I don't update regularly I thought this would be a useless post, but I thought I'd let you guys know I might take a few days off from posting. I know that I promised to post the Jamiroquai photos soon after the concert but it just so happens that I've sold my 3 year old Packard Bell desktop and will be picking up my new Toshiba Satellite M70/S00 laptop. I am very excited about this. This happens to be my first laptop and just thinking about the convenience of a carry anywhere word processor for school, work, and my writing, the upgraded video card for PC gaming, the DVD burner, and the Intel Centrino mobile technology capability is enough to send me off into orbit.

Now that I think about it, I may be even be off for a few weeks. Battle for Middle Earth, here I come!!!

See you, hopefully, in a few days!

1 comment:

Urban Warrior said...

Oh no, a new cyberjunkie is born hehehe. Okei, ye have fun with your new laptop. And don't feel obliged to post always. Blogging isn't like breakfast everyday. =D