Friday, June 30, 2006

The Superman bug...

... has not bitten me yet. Arnie has been pestering me all week to go and see the movie this weekend since he found out that I have a couple of free tickets to watch ANY movie we want. I said no. I don't feel like watching a movie this weekend. Of course, I did not tell him the real reason why. There are two soccer matches on Sunday morning that I want to see:

England vs Portugal, 12:30 am

Brazil vs France, 4:30 am

I know I'm nuts, but the World Cup only comes around once every four years. Superman can wait. Don't get me wrong, I am excited about the new Superman movie. Even my own mother has been talking non-stop about it and was actually trying to con me out of my free tickets. No way, Jose. Besides, I'm saving it for something else...



Johnny is back!!! Along with Orlando... yummy!

I am more excited about "Pirates" than anything else. I enjoyed the first installment immensely and I am looking forward to watching this film. I know it'll be an absolute hoot! Johnny is not only a hottie, but he is excellent actor. He can make you hate him with a passion and roll-around-the-floor laughing at the same time.

I'll watch "Pirates" first before "Superman". At least people can't accuse me of not getting my priorities straight. >wink<

3 comments:

Jaz said...

Some friends of mine who were able to catch the return of Superman on screen commented that X-Men was a much better flick X_X but even at that, Brandon Routh wasn't bad at all in his portrayal as Superman (daw)....although my friends' votes still go to Christopher Reeve. I guess, it's really hard for anyone to fill in Reeve's shoes huh?

Nyway, enjoy your weekend agendas....whatever they might be =)

Unknown said...

At least people can't accuse me of not getting my priorities straight.


Hahaha! I like that part. POTC will be shown here next week. Can't wait! :)

Jayce Cortez Jacinto said...

spoiler about superman returns on the blog...but at least lemme say this...i hated it. read it ONLY after you've seen it (that is, if you actually want to suffer the torture)