Been tagged by Karen Kristie.
1. How often do you blog?
As much as I can. There are times when life gets in the way that I don't blog as much as I want.
2. Online Alias:
Jaguarxjsau, quidditch_champ, Dark Mistress... don't ask about the last one :)
3. Have you ever stood up for someone you hardly knew?
I always keep my appointments. It's the right thing to do.
4. What do you do most often when you are bored?
Watch my DVDs, usually Daria, Ranma 1/2 or Rurouni Kenshin. I also read, play PS2 or Nintendo DS. On hot days, I hit the beach and relax with a cold drink and a good book.
5. When bathing, which do you wash first?
6. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
Yes, and it was not a good thing to do.
7. What color looks best on you?
Black. I'm partial since it's my favourite colour. Recently, I've been wearing a lot of pastels. Mum reckons I look good in torquise.
8. What?s your favorite alcoholic drink?
Japanese Slipper, Screwdriver, Dry Martini
9. Do you believe in heaven and hell as a real place that each of us will go to after death?
I question the existence of heaven and hell now, as opposed to the past when I truly believe in it.
10. Do you find that you have more online friends than offline friends?
No. As much as I love meeting really nice people online, I still prioritise my offline friends of course.
11. What was your favorite subject in school?
History, English Literature, and Japanese Literature.
12. Are you a perfectionist?
I prefer not to be, but old habits die hard.
13. Do you spend more than you can afford?
I've fallen into this trap heaps of times. But I've been good.
14. Is it better to have loved and lost than never to have loved before?
Definitely. It's part of growing up.
15. Do you consider yourself creative?
Oh yes. My hands are very busy!
16. Do you give yourself the credit you deserve?
Yes, and I never fail to reward myself afterwards! :)
17. Do you donate time or money to charities?
Yes, to causes I believe in.
18. Have you recently done something yourself that you've criticized others for doing?
Who hasn't? We're only human.
19. What's on your mind right now?
How long I have left at work before the weekend officially starts!
20. Say one nice thing about the person who tagged you and the five people that you are going to tag:
R*yan - I like the fact that he is very honest about himself and his oh-so-romantic lovelife... and I also like butts :)
Bridget - Such a cutie... sayang hindi tayo talo! hahaha! Bati tayo, Jher-papa :)
Jaynir - artsy fartsy like me, likes the fine things in life like me :)
Jayce - I love his musings... sayang he's been so busy with life that he doesn't get to blog that often anymore
Kat - former schoolmate. I'll alsways remember her as Kurama from Yu Yu Hakusho :)