Moi? High maintenance? Puh-lease! I loathe people like that and to be one of them? Sheesh!
It does not take a lot to make me smile or laugh, really.
The simplest things in life usually makes me feel content and completes my day. I have listed some things that never fail to cheer me up:
- Sitting by beach, enjoying the breeze while pigging out on ice cream
- Being inside Borders book store, surrounded by all the books, wishing my personal library was as huge
- Listening to music (currently mad about the Scissor Sisters. They are so camp!)
- Driving around with Arnie and Meeko during the weekend
- Visiting the Warrandyte Strawberry farm and eating their delicious homemade ice creams and hot jam donuts
- Going up to the mountains and having homemade scones with cream and jam
- Sitting in a cosy cafe drinking coffee or tea and reading a book
- Playing with Meeko
- Watching anime (currently watching all the Dragonball episodes... I'm such a kid!)
- Learning new things
- Kissing :p
- Playing bowling
- Going to the gym (health is wealth >wink<)
- Taking walks in Elsternwick park with Arnie and Meeko running around
- Giving my mum everything she wants
- Yummy home-cooked meals made by my mum
- Going out with Mig and Jet (Brothers who have been my friends since grade school. I am so happy they're here in Melbourne with me!)
- Being with my school girlfriends (a very intelligent and funny bunch :)
- Intelligent conversations
- Going to Art galleries
- Pug pictures
- Dogs in general
- Small tokens of affection or appreciation
- David Jones Food Hall (they have the best cheeses, yoghurts, and wines!)
- Chai Tea Lattes
- Pigging out on Japanese food
- Being inside JB Hi-Fi. If Borders can make me drool over their books, JB makes me drool over their CD and DVD collection!
That's about what I can think of for now. So you see, not hard to please me right?
Basically, if you want to shut me up, give me a tub of ice cream and a handful of books. Oh, don't forget to turn up the music. I'll be out of your way... hahaha!