Monday, May 30, 2005

Another Q & A...

The first Q & A that I have done was posted on my Arts blog. This Q & A has been nicely provided by a new blog friend, Vayie, in her blog. Thanks for letting me steal this, Vayie! ^_^

Latest food craving – Sara Lee Apple Pie and Peter's Extra Creamy Vanilla Ice Cream... oh, so heavenly ^_^

Latest Favorite TV Show – The OC... have not missed a single episode!

Latest Favorite Song – "Pale Shelter" by Tears For Fears and "C'mere" by Interpol

Latest Movie Watched – Star Wars Episode 3 - Revenge of the Sith

Latest Celebrity Crush – Roland Orzabal from Tears for Fears... have been scouring for his old 80s photos... boy is he yummy! ^_^

Latest Karma – probably good karma... still in a great relationship with Arnie after 4 and a 1/2 years!

Latest Best Bud – Would have to be Arnie and Miguel... I still love you bestest bud David, but you're just too far away... >sniff, sniff<

Latest Regret – I have not regretted anything I did lately... probably stuff that I have done in the past, but let's not get into that.

Latest Crush – see Celebrity Crush

Latest kinky dream – not really kinky... was granted a wish by a genie and gave him a list of men that I wanted to pash. Number 1 and number 2 on my list were Robert Smith and Roland Orzabal respectively :p

Latest paycheck received – $780.00 last Friday. I get paid weekly ^_^

Latest naughty act – I can't say! It's past the PG rating :p

Latest idols – Robert Smith, always and forever, and Roland Orzabal, for his songwriting and guitar playing genius!

Latest addiction – blogging, club retro, Boost juice, gym, playing with my hair :p

Latest coital (sexual) experience - yesterday... hahaha! :p

Latest disappointment – getting a grade of credit in a group assignment :(

Latest splurge – it has been awhile... would have to be Arnie's birthday present: iPod shuffle

Latest Love of your life – Lawrence Arnold Estrada, my future husband ^_^

Latest incident that made you cry – Pope John Paul II's death... I know, I'm such a sap!

Latest hobby – blogging, cooking (having a newly renovated kitchen helps!), surfing the net for old TFF photos of Roland :p

Latest loss – Nothing lately, and I want it to stay that way!

Latest wish – To win those free passes to the Bloc Party concert at the Hi-Fi Bar, Melbourne! >cross fingers!!!<

Latest tantrum
– Not so much a tantrum, more of a hormonal thing ^_^... started from Last Tuesday and ended last Friday.

Latest bliss – See question #15... hahaha!

Latest realization – That I'm still a kid at 27... the fact that I still get irrational and shitty moods is proof :(

2 comments:

eLf ideas said...

Jenie,
Good luck on that Bloc Party.

[vayie] said...

No problemo. I also scavenged that somewhere. =)