Thursday, July 28, 2005

Video of the week 7...

Last night was the best night ever! I was at the Metro with Arnie where we watched Interpol. It was the best gig I've been to for the past few years! Wow! I'll share photos and stuff on a later post, including some photos of the Billy Corgan gig I went to last Tuesday.

I thought I'd share this particular video with you guys since this happens to be one of my most favourite songs from their album "Turn on the Bright Lights".

PDA

yours is the only version of my desertion that I could ever subscribe to
that is all that I can do
you are a past dinner the last winner I'm raking all around me
until the last drop is behind you

you're so cute when you're frustrated, dear
you're so cute when you're sedated, dear
i'm resting

sleep tight, dream right, we have two hundred couches
where you can sleep tight, dream right, we have two hundred couches
where you can sleep tight, dream right, we have two hundred couches
where you can sleep tonight, sleep tonight, sleep tonight, sleep tonight


- From the album Turn on the Bright Lights

No comments: