Sunday, August 14, 2005

Got tagged by Karen kristie...

... this whole tagging business is rather fun I must say, and because I'm not KJ I'll do it...

1. What are the things you enjoy doing even when there's no one around you?

Playing PS2 games and PC games, reading, listening to music (usually singing along or dancing to it), driving around, having a nice cup of coffee or tea in a nice cafe, cooking, taking photos of nice scenery, watching DVDs, internet browsing, visiting art exhibitions, going to Sunday markets and hunt down cool jewellery/clothes/books/anything really! Hunting down bargains.

2. What lowers your stress/blood pressure/anxiety level?

Shopping of course! Listening to music, reading, spa, massage, consuming great tasting food and drink, being surrounded by friends and loved ones, a good laugh.

3. Tag five friends and ask them to post this

eLf
Vayie
Kat
Kiko
Jayce

3 comments:

Urban Warrior said...

I gotcha. =)

Urban Warrior said...

Playing PS2!!! Where do they make girls like you? hehehe

eLf ideas said...

Jennie,
I'll post my version of this survey in the coming days.