Saturday, August 13, 2005

Got tagged by Vayie...

...to do these little questionnaire brought to you by the number Se7en!

Seven things that scare me...

1. Flying cockroaches
2. Moths
3. Crows
4. Snakes
5. Huge poisonous spiders
6. Meeko falling ill
7. My loved one falling ill/dying

Seven things I like most...

1. Blogging
2. Dancing in the Darkroom
3. Shopping!
4. Shoes
5. Books
6. Music!
7. Clothes

Seven important things in my room...

1. Alarm clock (I wouldn't wake up otherwise)
2. Books/magazines (handy when I have an insomnia attack)
3. any drink
4. Tigger (my plush doll given by my mum)
5. Picture of Arnie
6. Hairbrush
7. Think wooly socks (in case my feet get cold)

Seven random facts about me...

1. I have more male friends than females
2. In spite of my worldly views, I have only been with two men (you know what I mean :p)
3. I do meowing sounds towards Arnie (hahahaha!)
4. I carry Meeko around like a baby (because she IS my baby!)
5. At last count, I have around 45 pairs of shoes
6. At last count, I have around 300 cds
7. At last count, I have around 100 dvds

Seven things I plan to do before I die...

1. Travel around the world
2. Beat Imelda Marcos's record! Hahaha!
3. Own at least 5 properties across Australia
4. See The Cure live
5. Complete my novel
6. Get my PhD
7. Do something to improve quality of life in the Philippines

Seven things that I CAN do...

1. I can dance (Darkroom quality anyway :p)
2. Speed read
3. Multitask BIGTIME! (Blog, do my homework, watch tv, eat...)
4. Lie and mean every little thing I say (one of the traits my friends reckon that'll make me an excellent barrister :p)
5. Do minimal work but end up having fantastic results (yabang!)
6. Climb 1254 steps in 25 minutes!
7. Love fully

Seven things that I CAN'T do...

1. I can't swim
2. I can't be too girly
3. I can't back down especially when I know I'm right
4. I can't be ordinary
5. I can't be a conformist
6. I can NEVER like Britney Spears!
7. I can't stand male chauvinists pigs!

Seven things that attract me to the opposite sex...

1. Intelligence
2. Strong arms
3. Sense of humour
4. Ability to laugh at oneself
5. Positive thinker
6. Musical capability (able to sing, play the guitar, etc.)
7. Null body odour

Seven things that I say the most...

1. Fuck!
2. Bloody
3. Ooopsie
4. Shit
5. Idiot
6. Hai
7. Yo

Seven celebrity crushes...

1. Roland Orzabal
2. Robert Smith
3. Daniel Radcliffe
4. Colin Firth
5. Orlando Bloom
6. Kimura Takuya
7. Julian McMahon

Seven people I want to tag...

1. Kiko
2. Jaz
3. DJ
4. Yvette
5. Karen kristie
6. Wanggo
7. Jayce

1 comment:

Unknown said...

tagged again! haha :)