Friday, September 23, 2005

Happy 5th Anniversary!

Yesterday, the 22nd of September, Arnie and I celebrated our 5th year together by taking a couple of days off. We booked a room at the Marque hotel located in the heart of Fitzroy Street, St. Kilda. At night, Arnie wined and dined me at the Stokehouse in Beach Road. It was an awfully romantic evening. It was an unforgettable evening, an evening that I will never forget.

Arnie formally asked me to marry him... and presented me with the most beautiful ring!



White gold, three princess cut diamonds of excellent clarity. Now I understand why "diamonds are a girl's best friend!"



I am very happy! Not because of the ring... well, okay, partially that :p... but because of the fact that I am about to embark into another chapter of my life... being a soon-to-be-wife to the man I am most in love with. I am ready to share the rest of my life with him and I couldn't be happier.



Love you, baby! Thanks for making me a very happy and loved woman! Thanks for your patience, your kindness, and your love. Happy anniversary! Kiss, Kiss!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow!!! contratulations !!!! a very nice ring too. so when is the big day ??!!

eLf ideas said...

Jennie,
Wow! Congratulations! I'm happy for you. I mean it. Perhaps you know why...because I'm already dying to do the same with Cha.

Best wishes!

Love rules!

nsclekd

Jennie said...

Thanks!

eLf: I wish that it will happen for you really soon ^_^

Unknown said...

congratulations!!! wow! wishing you all the happiness life can bring. :)

Urban Warrior said...

Well I'll be!! =)

Anonymous said...

*aawww* happy for you!!

-c.

Last Beautiful Girl said...

ei! congratulations!!!