Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Naughty, naughty...

Got tagged by Vayie with these rather, er... naughty questions... since I'm not KJ...

1. What are five of the most erogenous zones of your body?

Ears
Neck
Inner thighs
Stomach
... too risque to mention here :p

2. What is your usual sleeping attire?

In cold nights, I wear my full jammie regala. In very warm nights, I opt for a tank top and undies

3. If it's not dark, dirty, and illegal and if you were to choose, where do you want to do IT and why?

Changing rooms in the shops where there are wall to wall mirrors :p

4. For you, what is the sexiest part of a man's body?

Strong arms and chest

5. Do you have some "mood" music in mind that you wanted to try?

Anything by Barry White! Hahahaha! "Can't Get Enough of Your Love" is classic! Oh, as well as Marvin Gaye... "Sexual Healing" :p

6. Rate you performance with 1 at the lowest and 10 as the highest

If you're really interested in this, then ask Arnie about it :p

7. What is your winning signature move?

Same... ask Arnie, I wouldn't know :p

8. Are you submissive or agressive?

I can be both depending on my mood

9. Who do you think is the sexiest male and female celebrity?

Johnny Depp for male, Angelina Jolie for female

10. What is the sexiest part of your body?

No bleedin' clue... I want to believe I AM SEXY and that's it! Hahahaha!

Complete the following sentences:

1. I would rather kill myself than go to bed with...

Mama's boys, stinky poos, idiots, and male chauvinists pigs

2. A major deal-breaker would be...

if a guy starts comparing me with his mother.... brrrrrrr, too Norman Bates for my liking!

3. The naughtiest thing I've ever done so far is...

Hmmmm... have to think about that.

4. My "secret weapon" is...

Not so much a secret but I am super lambing!

5. It may be weird, but I find a mind extremely sexy when...

Humour and assertiveness is always a turn on.

6. Sexual chemistry means...

When words are not even needed and yet everything just falls into place.

7. Hell, I would only initiate IT when...

I have no problems initiating IT if and when I have the need... which is often. Hahahaha :p

8. If I had the chance I would...

Do very daring things that would shock even myself.

9. If I could leave one piece of garment in a man it would be...

I have a thing for white shirts on big chested men :p

10. If I would bring some props it would be...

Dress-up stuffs :p

11. My favourite post-coital activity is...

Depends on my mood. Sometimes I want to cuddle, other times I want to raid the fridge and eat, and there are times when I just want to sleep afterwards.

12. The physical part of my body that is getting most of the compliments would definitely be...

People wouldn't dare compliment me on a particular body part for fear of being called names :p But seriously, I have no idea...

13. I am actually a good catch because...

I am a firm believer that men are men and that I cannot change that. I let them have their fun, I try to be their mate rather than just be "the girlfriend". There are girls who say being "one of the boys" is no fun, but I believe you gain more respect from guys if you are. I don't change them, I accept them.

You know how men are. I am resigned to the fact that "you can't live with them, can't kill them." ^_^

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ooh la la! juicy stuff! i'm glad there was no tag in this entry. hahaha! :p

Urban Warrior said...

It is when you write stuff like these that makes me want to ask if I can clone you, hehehe =P