Tuesday, January 31, 2006

May 19, 2006

Oh wow, oh wow, oh wow!

I am so excited about the date above!

It is when one of the my most anticipated films of all time will be released!

I bet that most of you have read the book, questioned its content, and have had intense debates with friends and family. Love it or hate it, never has a book elicited so much reaction.

I am talking about, of course, The Da Vinci Code.

The first full trailer has been made available by apple.com here.

My excitement tripled after I saw the trailer. Tom Hanks looked like a convincing Robert Langdon, the Harvard professor of symbology. It's about time he did another great role since The Green Mile. My favourite wizard Gandalf, Sir Ian Mckellan himself, plays Sir Leigh Teabing - the suave, educated, crippled villian. And of course, who can forget Audrey Tautou, that wonderful french actress from Amelie? She plays Sophie Neveu.

Man, oh man, I can't wait for this film to come out. Remember, 19.05.06...

No comments: