Saturday, June 18, 2005

From the Boardroom to the Darkroom

I have been so busy at work this week. I have never looked forward to an alcoholic drink so much in my life! I needed to relax, to get my head off of work even for a few hours.

A few of my friends and I decided to meet up in the city and make a night out of the cold wintery Friday it turned out to be. Being the responsible driver that I am :p I drove home after work and left my car. I had a quick shower and changed into some great winter gear. I called a cab and went to the city to meet my friends. We had dinner at a local Japanese restaurant. The cold weather called for hot sake. I ordered my favourite Japanese meal, the Unagi. The dinner took about a couple of hours before we left the restaurant, due to the fact that my friends and I can be quite chatty after a few drinks. Afterwards, we went to the shops and bought a few things. I picked up my burberry scarf and got another pink one. I am so obsessed with Burberry at the moment!

My friends broke the bank and bought numerous items. The sales were still on and they ended up buying so many clothes and shoes that they easily spent around a couple of thousand! That leather Ralph Lauren jacket that my girlfriend bought alone costs $800!!! Sometimes, I honestly think my friends are getting paid TOO much for their own good!

10 pm... we headed for Club Retro in Lonsdale Street. Back up in the darkroom, Arnie met up with me. We all danced the night away, drank a lot, and had a great night. Dancing to my favourite artists definitely helps in relaxing oneself. The alcohol definitely helps too :p.

Needless to say, I got so pissed last night. I got addicted to Snakebite and Black and topped it up with a few straight vodkas. But I am quite proud to say I did not throw up!

I woke up with a massive hangover though...

AND I will do it again!

No comments: