Thursday, June 30, 2005

When 5ive became 3...

I did something similar to this survey a few weeks ago, wherein the questions were asking five of each. Got this from Kat, from her blog entry The Power of Three.

Three names you go by:
Jen
Jennie
Keiko (some of my university friends still call me this!)

Three screen names you have had:
jaguarxjsau
quidditch_champ
jennie78

Three physical things you like about yourself:
my nose
my legs
my hips

Three physical things you don't like about yourself:
my height
my lips
my neck

Three parts of your heritage:
Spanish
Chinese
Filipino

Three things that scare you:
Flying cockroaches (thank God there's none of those here in Melbourne!)
the feeling of being not in control of a situation
psychopaths

Three of your everyday essentials:
Coffee/Eating
Bathing
Sleeping

If we're talking about physical stuff:
My iPod
my car
Eyeglasses

Three of your favorite bands/musical artist:
The Cure
Interpol
Tears for Fears

Three of your favorite songs:
Close To Me - The Cure
Obstacle 1 - Interpol
Pale Shelter - Tears for Fears

Three things you want in a relationship:
Humour
Honesty
independence

Three truths and lies in no particular order:
(truth)
I speak three and a half languages fluently (Filipino, Japanese, English, and Spanish being the "half")
I have 10 gigabytes worth of mp3s on my PC.
I have 5 pairs of eyeglasses.

(lies)
I'm very feminine (hah!)
I don't like music.
I hate dogs.

Three physical things about the opposite sex that appeals to you:
chest
bum
hands

Three of your favorite hobbies:
Reading
Blogging
Surfing the net

Three things you want to do really badly now:
Play with my pug Meeko
Jog along the beach
Eat a huge bowl of Vietnamese soup

Three careers you're considering/you've considered:
Writer
Photographer
Musician

Three places you want to go on vacation:
Brazil - Rio
New Orleans
Acapulco

Three things you want to do before you die:
Travel the world
Publish my novel
Contribute to end poverty

Three ways that you are stereotypically a boy/girl:
Being boy crazy
I worry about how I look
I constantly fix my nails.

Three celebrity crushes:
Roland Orzabal
Daniel Radcliffe
David Duchovny

No comments: